Media Streaming

  • Subject: Media Streaming
  • From: "simonjamescoates" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:41:10 -0000

Hi,

After installing Windoze Media Player 11 I've had major problems
streaming video to my son's Xbox 360 - seems there's an issue with
MP11 and the 360.  The really frustrating thing is that it all worked
perfectly with Windows Media Connect - but MP11 does away with this.
Anyway, in trying to find a solution I was directed to
http://tversity.com/
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here before but it's worth a look -
not just for 360 users but for anyone who wants to stream music, TV,
videos etc...

Regards

Simon