Re: Z-Wave

I wish there was more kit available.  I'm within a few days of
releasing
a Z-Wave app for xPL, but I can't test the Z-Wave thermostat
functionality because no-one makes an 868MHz 240V one.    What I do have
(basically everything that LetsAutomate sells) works perfectly.  The
major missing pieces are the wall switches.  Via xPL I can use wireless
switches of other protocols, but I would prefer to use Z-Wave native
switches with the PC used only to override the current setting (instead
of being an essential part of my lighting system).

Mal

Malcolm Surgenor wrote:

> Interesting discussion on UK Z-Wave kit going on in the HomeSeer forum
> just
> now...
>
> http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118259
> <http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118259>