Re: Another numpty question - web servers

Can I ask a question relating to this, as I'm trying to do exactly the
same
thing at the moment!

Have setup Misterhouse which is available on
www.thepurplepenguin.co.uk(obviously still some work to do setting up
scripts etc)

I have a Netgear DG835G router which I've had to setup port forwarding
otherwise the page goes straight to the Netgear router admin pages.
Therefore inbound services set to always allow HTTP Port 80. This is sent
the LAN server hosting my http files allowing viewing of Misterhouse.

However, I also have Xbox live running which, now I've setup port
forwarding
on Port 80 seems to be lagging and dropping off. Not sure if the two are
related. Any idea how to fix this?

Also, you mentioned port forwarding from outside the network to inside the
network. I have XBMC running, which, if I'm inside the network, I can load
up a webpage and enter the ip address it will view an html file which
allows
me to add tracks etc? Can I do this externally as well as have Misterhouse
running (really for the principle, not necessarily that I want to add
tracks
externally!)?

Cheers