RE: Run XP harddrive in a donor machine ?

Yep -
that's exactly what *SHOULD* happen... And I have done it for clients a
number of times.

(This is my second attempt at posting to the list - the first was from the
webmail link - and it didn't make it)

Jim

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:14:34 -0000, Jonathan Tawn @ Home wrote

ukha_d@xxxxxxx