Battery RF X10 Switch

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know of an RF based X10 switch that is battery operated ?

I am basically after something like this: *http://tinyurl.com/2mnso5
*but X10 RF compatible. I know there are X10 RF switches but none have
just one button and are battery operated. The closest from what I can
find is an SS13, but as I said previously I only want one button. My
goal is basically to try to recreate something like the Bye Bye Standby
system, but X10 compatible. It is obvious that the Domia kit is based
off of the X10 RF kit.. why they changed the protocol and limited it's
use is beyond me :D

Anyone know of such a beast ?

Cheers

Marc