[OT] 3G ...

Can any one help translate the reply to my query, please ?   Does it
mean it will work, or it won't work ? !   Is it just support they won't be
offering ?

Chris

Question :

Wed Feb 14 22:55:40 2007]:

We currently use modem from the laptop and ISDN from the desktop, both via
Highway

We will be abandoning the landline soon, and fitting a 3G card to the
laptop & use a 3G mobile 'phone for the desktop

Will you be OK with that, will they be a new number we have to dial to, or
any other changes, please ?

Answer :

Dear Mr. Hunter,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Sadly, we do not offer any technical support at all for customers who
choose to use 3G connections. We can only help with a dial-up connection
through a standard landline. However, you are free to pick up your mail
from any internet connection.

Regards,
Chris Parker
Claranet Business Support.