Re: Simple Multi Room Audio help

Thanks Tim.

As my bathroom has downlighters, I don't have a rose to take the power
from.  (I've just checked; the neutral is in the wall light switch
outside the bathroom and getting to that switch without hacking the wall
apart is going to be tricky)

They do look like a good product, but will be £200+ for both
bathrooms,
which seems a tad steep.

Does anyone know if my original plan will be cheaper, otherwise I'll
start saving...

Simon