RE: [OT]ish Any ADSL MAx users on long-ish lines

I have 57db attenuation and am now successfully achieving around 2.5M
with
around 8-9db SNR. I did have a problem at first with regular dropouts
because the SNR was falling too low but playing with some of the settings
(discussed at length on the Draytek forums) has got my 2800G rock solid.

If you only have a 10db SNR at 512k then I would not think you will achieve
too much higher without disconnections using your Vigor which will be why
BT
are refusing to budge. That said, at least with a ADSLmax you will find the
threshold and know for certain that is as much as you'll get.

Neil B.

_____