Re: Re:SWMBO and HA

> hit the killer application for your house and be a hero (when you
do let
me know
> what it is!)
> robin

For me the holy grail has been letting SWMBO have limited control of the
central heating from bed via an RF remote. Just boost, nothing permanent.
Poking her nose out to test the frostbite levels and then grabbing the
remote still brings a warm fuzzy feeling to the WAF spot (crude comments
aside please - we are married with kids after all, that sort of thing is a
distant memory  ;-)).

Following on closely to this was the irrigation system that waters the main
areas of the garden. This saves around 2 hours in the hot summer afternoons
so that was a winner too. Pots etc. still have to be done but Wifey
actually likes doing that.

Of course, HA icing on the cake is when your 3 year old is asked to turn on
the lights at nursery - she stands up in the middle of the group on the
floor, waves her arms in the air and yells 'lights on'. The staff were very
perplexed and I had some explaining to do.

Ian