RE: [OT] Need a new web server - reccomendations VPS?!

Noel,

We can offer cPanel (on Linux) in either the US or UK or DotNetPanel (on
Windows 2003) in the UK.

A reseller account would suit your requirements so your friends accounts
can
then have their own management.

We provide service for a few UKHA members. I don't want to clog the list
with advertising, so drop me a note off-list if you want to discuss
further.

Alex