[OT] Need a new web server - reccomendations VPS?!

  • Subject: [OT] Need a new web server - reccomendations VPS?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:13:06 -0000

Hi all,

For the past few years I've been using space on a friends web server
based in the US.  He's now talking about moving company so its time to
consider other options.

I have a few friends on there too some of them paying some of them not.

Looking for around 5Gb space, 5Gb bandwidth would cover it but more be
nice, ideally plesk for control of everything and need at least 10
domains allowed.

i know there's a few hosting people on here so hopefully some
recommendations can come my way.

I've been paying nothing for the past few years so don't really know
what im looking at!! Trying to persuade my friend to stay with his for
a few notes but not sure thats going to work!

Cheers in advance

noel