Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: Re: Christmas gadgets

> What is so awful with the Sky UI? I guess its maybe horses
> for courses, but as I've never used Tivo...

Ah, well, there you go.  That's a bit like asking what's so special about
the iPhone.  Until you've lived with one you may not "get it".

>  and personally have found two PC based media centers to be
> less than user friendly, including Vista MC

I rate the VMC UI 1,000x above Sky+!

>  I'm not sure what it is thats missing / wrong with the Sky UI.

Simple things like the missing bar along the bottom of the screen showing
progress through the recording.

The fact you can't see the EPG when using live pause (or is it recording 2
channels at once?).

The stupid 2 button combination (that takes 2 hands) you need to get into
your recordings even.

The UI is a shocker.  It's clunky, illogical and ugly.

Need more?

:)

M.