Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Wii Component Connection Problem

  • Subject: Wii Component Connection Problem
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:04:15 -0000

Hi All,

Merry Xmas first of all to everyone!

Having bought a Wii + component cable for the kids, I've had terrible
trouble connecting it to my Pioneer 502 plasma. First of all the
plasma had out of range and despite all efforts no picture at all. I
moved the wii over to another TV and set it up for 480p from the wii
menu. I then plugged it back into the plasma and I do get a full
colour picture but there appears to be faint diagonal lines running
through the whole picture. Almost like some kind of interference.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

TIA
Darren