HDMI Out on Acer 5920H

Most important things first - Happy Christmas everyone! Have been
enjoying
the pressies threads!

Hope you might be able to help with this. I've recently purchased an Acer
5920H (HD-DVD version).

I've managed to get an HD-DVD playing using Play Movie (version 1.1.3224)
on
Acer Arcade Deluxe (Version 1.1.4706 which I believe is the current
version).

I've also managed to get HDMI out working at 1080i on our flat screen TV to
show the laptop display. However, I can't get the HD-DVD to play on the
flat
screen TV using the HDMI cable through Play Movie. Arcade Deluxe comes up
with incompatible graphics card (even though it plays fine without being
hooked up to the TV).

I'm using NVIDIA GeFORCE 8600M GS driver version 7.15.11.138 and
Toshiba<http://forum.notebookreview.com/autolink.php?id=163&script=showthread&forumid=22>DVDW/HD
TS-L802A ATA Device version
6.0.6000.16386 (both of which came installed with the laptop).

Any ideas how to get this fixed?

Mark

--

Mark Golledge