Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Christmas gadgets

Do you know how much power your equipment draws (in watts)?
A 1500va UPS 2U is about 18 to 20 inches deep.  Though perhaps you
could mount it forward a bit?
You might find a 3U UPS is shorter from front to back though
probably still not as small as 320mm
Happy Xmas
Andy the UPS Man