Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection Question

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection Question
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:02:50 -0000

Yeah Wii and beer is not a good combination. I spend a lot of time=20
on the floor when playing tennis. It does however provide much=20
entertainment and laughter for the rest of the family

Paul
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Sean <thunderchilduk@...> wrote:

> One for Pitching and one for batting in two player :)
>=20
> Although I have to say from experience make sure you have a firm=20
grip
> of the controller, that there are no small kids under feet, the
> pitcher has room to swing.
>=20
> Oh and make sure you are not under the celling fan :)
>=20
> With a few beers things can kinda get fast
>=20
> Sean
>=20
> On Dec 20, 2007 10:17 AM, Marcus Warrington
> <marcus.warrington@...> wrote:
> > Why would he need an extra WiiRemote for baseball ? You just=20
pass the controller to the next person on their go .. or am I=20
missing something.

> > You'd only need the extra numchuck (and WiiRemote) for boxing
if=20
you wanted to play against a real person rather than the Wii.., but=20
to be honest the boxing game is the weakest game in the pack  and we=20
only played it once then never returned.

> > Marcus
> >
> > ________________________________

Behalf Of Sean
> > Sent: 20 December 2007 09:14
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Nintendo Wii TV Connection=20
Question

> > You will need to get yourself at least one more wiimote for=20
baseball
> > and stuff and if you like boxing then another nunchuck.
> >
> > Eventualy everyone wants their own wiimote with coloured
skins,=20
> > save on arguments, but you can skimp on the nunchucks will a game
> > comes along you like that uses them.
> >
> > Sean
> > On Dec 20, 2007 9:09 AM, Paul Gale <groups2@... <mailto:groups2%
40siliconpixel.com> > wrote:
> > > I just bought one on EBay for high street prices - I know
it's=20
OT - but what other controllers do I need apart from the one in the=20
box?

> > > Paul.

40yahoogroups.com>  [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%
40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
Connection=20
Question

Asda...)=20
were still

Ebay=20
was =A3250,

prices=20
though :-(

40yahoogroups.com> , "Des Gibbons" <des@> wrote:

> [...]
an eBay price
get one for=20
the

=A3160, they=20
are

and=20
Mario galaxy
counter for=20
=A3179.99

> > --
> > Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving=20