Re: Domia X10

:O

News to me if we have lost them - - AFAIK we're still working
together.....then again, as a humble techie, I'm not the 1st to hear such
things.

If I can find out one way or another, I'll let you know!

P.S. the link that Mark posted above seems spot on. same kit, different
badge, I think.

Rob

<groups@xxxxxxx<groups%40serenitymeadow.com>

wrote: