RE: [OT] Where can I get a new XBOX(old style)

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Where can I get a new XBOX(old style)
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:15:02 -0000

I have been meaning to ask since the weekend... Any recommendations
about a=
particular set of soft mod instructions...

=20

I have collected together Splinter Cell and a Datel Xbox Action Reply...
Go=
t stuck at step one loading NDURE onto the Mem Stick...

=20

I must be doing something very wrong...

=20