Re: Home Server Storage

  • Subject: Re: Home Server Storage
  • From: "thgmember" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:36:22 -0000

It's also worth looking at www.idrive.com - I use this.  You get 2GB
free, or unlimited for the same price as Carbonite, with some extra
features.

Just set up WHS today on an old(ish) PC - paid just under =A35 for the
WHS DVDs from MS, and have the 120 day trial.  I like it!  It still
needs off site backup though.

Now, has anyone backed up WHS to something like Carbonite or iDrive?

Alex.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ben Geach" <BenUKHA@...> wrote:

> I second Carbonite.com after Rob recommended to me about 6 months or
> so ago.... at =A325 per yr with unlimited storage it can't be beaten
on
> price. It's an install and forget sort of program which is very
useful.