Re: [ukha_d] HP PC Deal <£200 Delivered

I ordered one of these on Wed, and it arrived today at 1pm after
a=20=20
failed delivery attempt yesterday.

I'll try and get some pictures on-line, but so far looks good, the=20=20
gigabit ethernet is an additional card from intel, with the=20=20
motherboard network available as well.

Cheers

Stuart

On 11 Dec 2007, at 07:50, Stuart Poulton wrote:

> Hot on the heals of the Dell =A399 Server deal,
>
> PC World have the following on offer
>
> HP Compaq dx2250 Microtower PC
>
> # AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Processor
> # 2GB Memory
> # 250GB Hard drive
> # DVD-ROM Optical Drive
> # Gigabit Ethernet
> # Vista Home Basic Operating System
>

> Currently =A3239.71 Inc, but with =A350 available from HP as cash
back,
> making it =A3189.71, this price includes 2-3 day delivery @ =A35.00
rathe=
> than Dell's =A350 charge.
>
> Link to PC World Buisness
>
> 	http://tinyurl.com/2ttmvs
>
> Discuss it in the automatehome bargin forum
>
> 	http://tinyurl.com/3724aj
>

> On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 09:50 +0000, Mark McCall wrote:
>> The Dell =A399+vat server offer has been extended to the
14th=20=20