RE: Re: Got my new Home Server up and running..

*chuckle* I just built myself a new one too...

Mine was an old 2.53GHz P4, a Gigabyte GA-8PE667 Ultra Mobo, 1Gb RAM, 550w
PSU and a 160Gb IDE boot drive but the rest is new...

1 off http://tinyurl.com/2summy
1 off http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?PIO-115DB
3 off http://www.dabs.com/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=3D4JWM
3 off http://linitx.com/viewproduct.php?prodid=3D11624

I then added in a handfull of these...

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?WD-10EACS

...and there's a couple of Hitachi 1Tb drives to go in there from the
"old"
server too when I get the data copied over.

Then for good measure I added:

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?PIO-S02BKS

...and...

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?LG-GWH20L