[OT]

This is sort of off topic so thought I'd mark it as such.

I seem to have lost the USB lead for my Linksys Wireless G WUSB54G
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linksys-WUSB54G-Wireless-G-Network-adapter/dp/B0002AGIAY).

I believe it is now discontinued but I'm trying to get hold of another
lead at an affordable price.

It's not a normal USB lead - very similar to the ones you have for
digital cameras except the non-USB end is slightly larger.

Anyone have any great ideas where I might be able to source one?

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Golledge