Re: Alarm panel with defined part setting

The Galaxy range (and later versions) will handle the 'areas'  or
'partitions' as they are sometimes called.  Certainly up to 4 of them
each with part and full set variants.  Later models may do more.

The unset into 'part set' requirement I'm not sure although you can have
codes that would only unset certain areas which would achieve the
same.   We use all 4 areas to cover outbuildings, an adjoing property
that we rent and and a different set condition for when the property is
totally unoccupied for a period eg holidays.  Signalling eg Redcare etc
can operate independently in different areas.

Kevin