RE: Re: Alarm systems

We have about 40 systems with Intamac, and I have to say it works (to
date)
faultlessly.

Scantronic would be the 9751 - works straight out of the box.

Intamac will not be bothered how you've installed it, they will provide a
step-by-step guide to programming the panel.

If you want to go the Scani route, let me know the best price you can find
-
I may well be able to beat it...

Dean.

------------------------------------