Re: [OT] Ikea LED Dioder Colour Changing Lighting Strips

Hiya!
You read my mind with these! Have been using a lot of the single
coloured ones they used to sell (mainly along the stairs) without
problems for ages and on our last 'swmbo wants to visit Ikea' trip saw
these.

The only thing I was going to try with these is to be able to control
each of the RGB channels directly - theoretically allowing as may colour
combinations as possible. I haven't got hold of one (yet) to take the
controller apart to see how its done.

Cheers
Wayne