RE: Watchdog software?

As part of on going drive to reduce my electric bill (currently paying
=A31=
11 a month!) I'm thinking of getting some kind of low powered NAS device
to=
use
as a server for video and music.

Currently all the movies and mp3's reside in the MP3 jukebox machine (old
8=
00 Duron running XP + XLobby). If I can move the data off onto a NAS then
t=
his machine can go into suspend/hibernate mode when no one is playing
music=
.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonable, cheap NAS ?=20

I'm currently looking at the NSLU2 "slug". Its cheap and plenty
of hacks..
My main concern is bandwidth.. when playing movies to multiple XBOXES

Marcus=20