RE: 1 year on, still looking to "HA my heating"

Trouble is with motorized valves, that you also need to generate a
heating demand too i.e. turn the boiler on when the valve opens - not much
point in having the valve open if there's no hot water flowing! That's what
the Hometronic valves do - open and call for heat.

Paul.

heating"

> Yes, I know. It's not really too much of a concern for me.... I
presume
> I can continue to use TRV's on individual radiators?  - Actually, if I
> can still use TRV's, then what's to say I can't use some motorised
> valve
> heads instead, driven directly via Comfort?... - then with even just a
> couple of these, I can simulate some of the "lifestyle"
settings that