RE: [OT] TomTom 910 Good, Bad or Terrible?

Does your mount have the three locking points marked on the base (The
bit you twist)? If not as far as I have read its not the V2 mount.

I've actually made a custom mount for mine which is attached to a brodit
clip and some RAM parts (I hate those sucky things on the screen) which
is great. I based mine on a forum post I saw, I can send you the link
when I'm home next. Easy enough to make and no suction cup and rock
solid!

As for the V2 mounts well they can be had on ebay. Mine came from this
guy:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270096761446
but he appears to have gone AWOL and they're being sold for more now???

Rob