Which Smart Phone should I get?

  • Subject: Which Smart Phone should I get?
  • From: Neil Fuller <neil.fuller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:37:06 +0100

I currently have a Nokia 6233 on an O2 contract with 14 months left.

Having got lost 3 times this week, I've decided that I either have to
buy another A-Z to replace my vintage 1987 version or get a GPS.

Investing in that quaint old fashioned paper stuff seems a bit silly to
me so a GPS it is.

I could get a TomTom or similar and keep it in the car but it I'd prefer
a more integrated solution that allows me to find my way whilst walking
as well as driving.

I'd also like a phone that allows me to integrate my contact manager
(ACT!) so it needs to be a Windoze device rather than symbian.

Finally, WiFi would be good too.

I want a phone that will fit in my trousers pocket (without people
coming up and saying "well hello big boy!!!"), touch screen and I
DON'T
need email.

So, to summarise, the feature list is;

Blue Tooth for GPS receiver