Re: RFXCOM to HomeSeer and other HA apps via xAP - and other GUI's ..

  • Subject: Re: RFXCOM to HomeSeer and other HA apps via xAP - and other GUI's ..
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:19:41 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@...> wrote:

> 'must say, I think a smart-'phone could
> be the thing ... people have them with them perhaps most of the
time,
> so why not make use of that ...

But the screens are so small.  When those Star Trek style A5 sized pads
finally arrive, I'll want one in each room!

And no, I'm not contradicting myself - my anti-gui rant was related to
PC based guis.  I'm quite happy to have a nice portable intranet-
browsing super-remote control with a screen big enough to read without
squinting :-)

Mal