From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
severnsource
Sent: 11 April 2007 13:55
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: RFXCOM and xPL

For infrared you could look at the USBUIRT, Homeseer has a plugin for it.

You don't need XPL or xAP for the RFXCom monitoring. The ACRF plugin
for Homeseer supports the RFXCom devices and there is a script to
monitor power consumption with the RFX power monitoring transmitter.
http://board. <http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118165>
homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=118165

I like to keep things simple and as power and environment monitoring
can be done fairly easily in Homeseer, using XPL seems to be adding an
extra layer of complexity for no gain.

Bill

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com,