Re: RFXCOM and xPL

>From the RFXCom site it seems as if the ACRF plugin supports the
full
48 bits if used with an RFX receiver, but only 32 bits if used with
the W800 receiver.

Qoute: "The preferred receiver for the RFXPower data is the RFXCOM X10
receiver. This receiver can receive the full 48 bits data packets. The
maximum power that can be measured before the counter rolls over to
zero is 167772.15kWh. The 48 bits data packet enables a parity check
on the received data.
The W800 receiver can receive 32 bits and is therefore able to receive
the first 32 bits of the data packet. These 32 bits contain the
RFXPower unit address and the lower 2 bytes of the measured value.
The maximum power that can be measured before the counter rolls over
to zero is then 655.35kWh. A parity check is not possible and the
configuration packets can not be received by the W800."

I see my RFXCom power meter has got up to 2478kWH, so it must be using
48 bits.

Bill