RE: Wireless routers...

That letter clearly states that you only may experience slower speed
access
if you are a heavy user at peak times. Your total bandwidth is not
restricted at all. As an example, last month I downloaded just under 53Gb -
all at 5Mb and no degradation of service. Some of it was during peak
(1800-2300). In no way do I see that as being capped.

My daughter, on the other hand is on PlusNet and has twice received snotty
notices that her connection will be interrupted if she continues to use
pea=
time access (4 users on her line). This is the only time she is *able* to
access during the week!

That's capping.

--
Rodney Hall=20