RE: [OT] Trying to find keyboard adapter...

-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Harris
Sent: 02 April 2007 15:57
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Trying to find keyboard adapter...

I have a feeling that I may be on to a loser here but might be worth a
shot...

My long serving Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse are dying ... getting
new keyboard and mouse isn't much of a problem of course but all the nice
stuff seems to be USB only and I run my kit through an 8 port VGA + PS/2
KVM
switch which I'd like to keep in there if I can.

This means finding:

1) A nice (cordless) keyboard and mouse set with PS/2 connections rather
than USB or Bluetooth.

*OR* (and this is where I think I won't find what I would like)

2) A USB female to 2 x PS/2 male adapter.

I have an adapter for using my PS/2 keyboard and mouse on a Mac Mini but
now
I need the other way round if you see what I mean.

Anyway, any suggestions for either a good wireless keyboard and mouse set
(with PS/2 connectors) *OR* links to a USB female to 2 x PS/2 male
interface
/ adapter would be appreciated.

(Unless anyone has an 8 port USB KVM they want to sell?)

Phil

I have a Logitech MX3000 "Cordless Desktop" - Keyboard and mouse
- which is
excellent and is either USB or PS2 - both plugs fitted,

--
Rodney Hall

Dum spiro spero
While I breathe, I hope