Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Whs Connector problem

Re: CCTV / spiders

Interesting ... 'wonder if there are glass domes ??

Chris

Simon Coates wrote:

>Chris,
>
>I've got 6 domes on wall brackets and all of them get problems with
spiders.  The wall bracket and dome make a great place for a spider to
build a web and the ridge where the dome meets the bracket makes a nice
place for spiders to live.  I live in a rural area so that might be making
the problem worse.
>In 4 years I've never had a condensation or algae problem.  The main
problem with the domes at the moment is that the polycarbonate has started
to 'yellow' and become cloudy - caused by UV.  Replacement domes are
£25 each - so I'm a bit peed off.