Latest message you have seen: Re: Creating UPS Powered Mains Sockets Around Your Home

RE: CCTV / spiders

  • Subject: RE: CCTV / spiders
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 16:27:14 +0100

I've got a dome by the front door, under the fascia,  and another by the
back door. Both fairly sheltered though. No problems with condensation,
algae or spiders.

Did have problems with spiders on the more exposed cameras but a liberal
spray of fly killer and lashings of petroleum jelly :-) seems to have done
the trick!

John