Latest message you have seen: Re: New Z-Wave Store for Europe

Re: CCTV Cameras

Marc,

I have this problem too.  I've considered using spider repellent but never
got round to it.  Where I used to work (about 12 years ago) they sold
spider repellent spray for use around alarm system PIRs - helped prevent
false alarms.

I found this...

http://www.naturalcollection.com/natural-products/Spider-Stop-.asp

Might be worth a go.