RE: phone tones and Keith Doxey's help?

  • Subject: RE: phone tones and Keith Doxey's help?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:22:59 +0100

> further news, I am on a BT line, spoke to them today, they said i
was on
> a system Y exchange and the disconnect clear time is hard set and cant
> be changed (apparently 100ms). So I guess if its on and it worked on
on
> my comfort I, is it possible something has changed and I have too much
> interference on the line and comfort II isnt detecting the break?

Hi Adrian,

Do you have ADSL on this line ?

If so, have you got a filter on the line BEFORE Comfort ?

If not, it will "hear" the ADSL carrier which could be why it is
not
releasing because it things the call is still in progress.

Other than that I cant think of anything else as I dont have Comfort.

Regards

Keith