RE: [OT] Site hosting

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Site hosting
  • From: "John Nye" <john@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 04:02:19 +0100

Dave,

After having 'experienced' the trauma of 2 one man band hosting companies
letting me down I went here  http://www.icdsoft.com/ last Christmas
(following a recommendation from the owner of another forum who has used
them for a number of years).

They have been rock solid so I havn't had to put their customer support to
the test, but I'm told that it's excellent!

No affiliation etc etc.... Just happy!

John