[OT] Site hosting

I am getting fed up with the lack of support and poor service for my
website hosting (no names mentioned but you all probably know who it is)

I am looking for a good reliable hosting company that don't have to be
cheap but low cost is preferred.

I would love to say answers off list, but seeing as I can't collect my
email just now as they are down, any help would be very much appreciated.

Dave...