I'm Back! - and [ADVERT]

Hi all, just back from my hols to a mere 1100 odd group emails! - And
that'=
s not including the 300-odd spams that I deleted on the single occasion I
m=
anaged to get (briefly) online about a week ago...

=20

Just finished reading through most of them.

=20

One thing that my trip was good for was picking up a B... B... B...
bargain=
at the airport on the way out. Thanks to T3 magazine, I managed to get a s=
hiny new top of the range TomTom Go 910 for a cracking price, which of
cour=
se I couldn't resist. - Even though I already have a Go 500 that's only
abo=
ut a year old. (I bought it at the same branch of Dixons, in the same
airpo=
rt, on my way out to my holiday last year!)

=20

So I obviously therefore have an as-new TomTom Go 500 that is now surplus
t=
o requirements, so of course first refusal goes to you lot before I bung
it=
on Ebay.

=20

It's in absolutely as new condition, with all the original packaging,
origi=
nal box, manuals etc. In addition it also comes with the optional external
=
microphone for improving the quality of hands-free phone calls made via
the=
unit. It naturally includes all the original package contents, including t=
he windscreen mount, mains charger, car cigar plug charger, padded carry
ca=
se, etc. etc.

=20

I believe that TomTom have recently released a newer software version for
t=
he classic Go range, although I haven't downloaded or installed it yet,  -
=
but that is a really simple procedure. It also has the April/May 2006 spee=
d camera POI database installed on it.

=20

Just had a quick browse around the 'net and offers in the region of =A3200
=
would seem to be the going rate, so that's what I'm asking... - replies
OFF=
list please....

=20

Cheers.