Re: Excuse this posting but....

  • Subject: Re: Excuse this posting but....
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 20:39:12 -0000

Ah! I've had exactly the same probs and I see you are on NTL world.  I
wonder, have you been having probs with your internet connection
dropping out since NTLs recent speed upgrade (month or so back)?

I've had an engineer round and they've upgraded the modem.  It seems
to have sorted the connection.  Can't figure out why this might affect
messages as well but it seems to have gone too now!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Brian G. Reynolds"