Re: VGA with removable connector ?

Sean,

I think one "pack" includes all the bits needed for each end,
quoting:
"Kit contents:Rx, Tx, 2x ac adaptors "

Probably worth a call to CPC just to confirm that though. I haven't
used these units but was seriously considering them for a project at
work which, in the end, got cancelled.

CPC says the units are "unbranded" but they appear to be these:
http://www.kvmchoice.com/detail_switch.asp?id=3D1254

If they are the same then it sounds like quite a good product. They
support screen resolutions up to 1024x768.

HTH,

Tim.

On 9/7/06, Sean <thunderchilduk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I take it you need to buy pairs. ie input and output.
>
> Cause that is just the thing I have been after for the bedroom  to
keep t=
he