RE: CPC - Bluedelta A/V over CAT 5

  • Subject: RE: CPC - Bluedelta A/V over CAT 5
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:04:00 +0100

> More interesting (for me anyway) was the Bluedelta Milstone stuff.
>
> So after 1/2hr fighting CPC's website and looking at the
> manufacturers website I'm still non the wiser as to which
> signals it uses. I'm starting to think it must be Composite
> only as the blurb is full of vague 'Clear, sharp, bright
> pictures' without any detail.
> Even the user manual 'System Specification' just says 'SCART,
> S- Video optional' which as they also sell a S-vid diplexer
> (Composite to S-Vid converter) leads me down the same path.

I asked them this question last year, here is their reply:-

"High quality composite, stereo audio (5.1 compatible) and full pin-8
signalling (on-off-widescreen). Oh, and power to the Slave too.

We can easily do an S-video version, the option is designed into the
system,
but we didn't really see the point. Do you need it?

RGB.... watch this space."

Cheers, Des.