From: Kevin Hawkins [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 September 2006 21:54
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] HomeVision

Brian - yes there is a HomeVision plugin for HomeSeer. Not sure which
version of HomeSeer you have but in the latest one (v2.1) you have to
install this via the updater - which of course means you need to get
that bit working. I had a bit of a fight getting the plugin  installed
and working although PaulG managed it straight off. My online updates
have always worked ok though. I am not aware of any proxy configuration
settings in HS though .. it gives you an error ( about proxies ) when
trying to update I assume ?

Kevin