RE: HomeVision

HV plugin for HS is working well here now. There are a few limitations
with it though - only the first x number of variables etc are supported
(look at the docs installed in the HS docs folder for more info). It also
doesn't support expansion boards. Other than that, it's pretty good.

Paul.

configuration
> settings in HS though .. it gives you an error ( about proxies ) when
> trying to update I assume ?
>

> Kevin
>
> Brian G. Reynolds wrote:
> >
> > Just having a look at HomeSeer and have a few questions.
> >
> > Can HS talk to HV as I have a lot of macro's and flags that I
use?

> > I can not update the HS program as it will not connect to my
Proxy, how