Re: Re: What Infrastruture? - newbie question

or rather ... Idratek offer seemingly comprehensive control
possibilities, Rako offer more powerful dimmers & wireless comm's
possibilities (quite expensive, though), as well as (as you said) their
market-presence ...

Chris

----------------

Tuesday, 05 Sep'06 - 08:02:52 +0100

Aha ... thanks ...

(though, it seems to me Idratek's go deeper, allowing a lot more control
& possibilities ! )

Chris

----------------

Monday, 04 Sep'06 - 20:43:48 +0100

from: Jonathan Shaw
semi.jon@xxxxxxx

cannot remember).   Karam recognised that this could divert sales from
his hardware, but I think recognised that Rako's lighting capabilities
are deeper than his own units.   I think that Rako is widely used by
smart-home companies (every one that I have talked-to /
viewed-their-web-site seems to push them), much more than C-Bus, so I
guess he hopes this will open up further channels into the market.

Jon

Monday, 4 Sep'06 - 10:55:47 +0100

>hybrid scheme ... Karam mentioned Idratek now support Rako ...

Didn't know Rako was supported ... why, I wonder ?

Chris