Re: What Infrastruture? - newbie question

  • Subject: Re: What Infrastruture? - newbie question
  • From: "Semi Jon" <semi.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 20:43:48 +0100

cannot
remember)

Karam recognised that this could divert sales from his hardware, but I
think
recognised that Rako's lighting capabilities are deeper than his own units.
I think that Rako is widely used by Smart home companies (every one that I
have talked to viewed their web site seems to push them),  much more than
C-bus, so I guess he hopes this will open up further channels into the
market.

Jon

>Didn't know Rako was supported ... why, I wonder ?

>Chris

Sunday, 03 Sep'06 - 08:26:05 -0000

from: Jonathan Shaw  <mailto:semi.jon%40btconnect.com>
semi.jon@xxxxxxx