Re: Easyspace

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "patrick_o_matic" <patrick@...>
wrote:

> Google are now offering "google apps" which is basically
chat, mail
> and calendaring white-labelled for your choice of domain. There's also
> a web publishing thing, but it's very, very basic. It's free for life
> if you are accepted into the beta programme. I've swapped one of my
> domains to them - so far, so good. Mail is the real strength of the
> offering - standard webmail client and/or mail forwarding with POP
> access (sadly no imap). Resilience seems to be very good, and mail
> seems to be pretty free-flowing. Seems ideal for small-scale use.

Thanks for that Patrick - I've updated one of my infrequently used
domains to point it's web and email at google mail and the web
publishing thing... at the moment I don't even have any web pages
publically published, the main thing I need to work is mail, so I'll
see what I can do with this and whether it could be the solution while
I'm investigating other avenues.

Cheers

Doogie