Re: Ordered broadband - so which router?!!

  • Subject: Re: Ordered broadband - so which router?!!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:11:04 -0000

am looking at a couple of vigors on ebay at moment, prices quite high!
how come the vigors are so much brand new compared to say a netgear?!

im sure you're paying for quality but can anyone confirm, i.e. if i
was going to buy brand new a vigor would set me back =A3150 ish i think
not necessarily with wifi, whereas a netgear unit with wireless is
closer to =A350,=20

so apart from options like port forwarding and QOS what am I getting
for the extra dosh?!?!

thanks guys, just trying to decide between a second hand vigor for
prob around 70ish i guess maybe more or 50ish for a new netgear!
thanks
Noel